Thursday 2 August 2018

Welcome back Deb Dyson

Welcome back Wednesday and we are happy to welcome back Deb Dyson! "This is my second visit at elephantstay and it will definitely wont be my last. 
I love this place, the elephants, the people, the culture, the food and the work. I have worked with Michelle while she was a zoo keeper at Melbourne Zoo and have been friends ever since. I am so proud of the work both Michelle and Ewa are doing for the elephants, educating people about the Thai culture. They are doing an amazing job. 
I had the privilege to care for Rasamee, such a beautiful majestic girl who would never say no to a treat or two! My favorite time was when I walked her down to the river and we had a swim together."


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, outdoor and nature

No comments:

Post a Comment