Thursday 2 August 2018

Life changing experience

My friend raved about #Elephantstay and when she asked if I would go with her I said "yes" but never did I think it would change my life. Elephantstay is a working elephant village which, in my opinion, just adds to the charm. From the moment you arrive, you are immersed in the village life. You are assigned an #elephant that you look after for the duration and it is an amazing experience to connect so deeply with such a huge but loving beast. You also learn a lot about Thai culture and the part elephants play in that. If you are looking for a 5 star hotel with all the amenities, this is not the place but if you are looking for some place clean and comfortable then it's perfect (and wifi is included). Besides, you are so tired from riding and looking after the elephants that at the end of the day, you just want a comfy bed which they have. Michelle and Ewa are fabulous hosts and Lexi is with you every step of the way. Safety is at the forefront of everything that they do at Elephantstay. The food is fantastic!!!! I learned some life changing lessons, got some great photos and had the experience of a life time. If you go to Thailand and are looking for an experience with elephants THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO!!!! I plan on going back many many times and bringing all my friends. I hope you love it as much as I do!!!

Image may contain: people standing, outdoor and nature

No comments:

Post a Comment