Monday 18 June 2018

Congratulations to Eleanor Morley

Congratulations to Eleanor Morley for being inducted into the Hall of Fame as a bronze member! 
"My sixth visit to Elephantstay and I was able to re-establish my friendship with the delightful Ms. H. This is the third time I have had the privilege and pleasure of spending a week with Honey.
You are always made to feel completely at home by Ewa and Michelle and made to feel part of the Elephantstay family.
You are able to interact closely with your elephant - feed, water, clean and ride, along with overall care as well as learning Thai history and culture of its people and their relationship with elephants, where the staff show complete dedication to the welfare of these magnificent creatures.
Your stay here is always very comfortable and your needs well looked after, and, the food is sensational!
Having stayed here many times myself, it will only take one visit and you know you will return!
My thanks and gratitude to all involved in my week at Elephantstay".


Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, outdoor and nature

No comments:

Post a Comment