Monday 10 September 2018

Dream Big!

“DREAM BIG - Elephantstay is a must do AMAZING experience for all ages! - My Family had planned a trip to #Elephantstay for many years. The experience was mind blowing and so much more than we had ever dreamt about. I planned this trip so I could celebrate my 40th Birthday here with my Husband, 5 children and my Mother.
To witness the love and dedication that the mahouts and village people have for these beautiful animals is incredible. The elephants are very well cared for and treated with the upmost respect.
The special bond developed and close interactions we experienced with our own individual elephants was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Distinguishing the features of our own elephants to recognise them was an interesting fun activity but one that made your love grow even further.
Riding the elephants was definitely a highlight for me, going into the river twice a day was so enjoyable. I felt like I belonged and could achieve anything on my elephant @Rumruay.
Watching my children’s confidence grow each day with these large magnificent animals was beautiful. My children were 5, 6, 9, 12 & 14. They all participated in every activity with such joy and enthusiasm. I loved watching them play with the gorgeous village children too. They don’t speak the same language but their smiles and laughter are the same.
Our days were exhausting because we wanted to get the biggest reward every day and that is exactly what we got.
The accommodation is basic, very clean and has every thing you need. The food is delicious.
The staff are very informative, helpful and friendly. One of our Son’s was quite taken with Lexi and loved helping her. He still talks fondly of her.
Playing with the baby elephants and washing them was a highlight for us all. They are so playful, cheeky, strong & cute.
Ewa kindly organised the perfect cake for my 40th Birthday which topped off my magical day. I even did a photo shoot with my elephant & balloons.
I will be forever grateful for the amazing time spent making precious memories with my Family here and spending quality time together. Our lives are so much richer from having this life changing opportunity.
I urge families to DREAM BIG and do what ever you have to do to stay at Elephantstay!
A big thank you to Michelle, Ewa, Lexi and all villagers for a perfect dream come true. Our lives are blessed for knowing you & we will cherish our time with you all."
Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, outdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment